Restaurants that cannot go a miss if you ever visit Prague are as follows:
1. Celeste – Renowned for being the “dancing building,” this restaurant is one of the best meals and best service I have ever had. Pricey but definitely worth celebrating for a special occasion, with the sweeping views of the Vltava River.
2. Terasa U Zlate Studne – Another romantic place at a 16th-century building with views over the city’s rooftops hosting an upscale fine-dining restaurant.
Below is a snapshot of my Beef carpacio which was a well spiced dish – accompanied with balsamic vinegar and mozzarella…
This rooftop terrace not only provides magnificent service and tasty food, we actually got moved to a better view just because the waiter wanted us to have the “best experience possible!” (Jammy!) Our table was positioned right next to the balcony which gave a breathtaking landscape over the beautiful city of Prague.
3. Speaking of terraces, we came across another one for evening food where we ate on the edge of the rooftop – Hotel U Prince Rooftop Terrace. Not the best food but great cocktails and a great seat to feel the culture, overlooking the central Old Town square of Prague.
4. And if looking for a place to stay there’s no where more practical than The Hilton – where we were too tired to go out on one of the nights so ate in at their fine dining restaurant which served their specialty of the evening – Thai Red Curry. It was that tasty, I didn’t even think to take a photo until after it was eaten.
Now for the most interesting place with the tastiest and authentic local food located underground…
5. Krcma – Situated in a cave underground – great pints and great Czech food!
Tip: Accompany each dish with the local red wine…